A new home for the Earl of Leicester

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EarlofLeicester

Male
Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 9:46 am

It looks to me that I know a fair bit of people on this site already which is nice. I got the link from Runemistress and decided to checks things out (I know her from another forum).

I generally don't like talking about me (as opposed to blogging where sometimes I go on and on... Very Happy ) but I am new to runes, my mystic passion, having been familiar with them for almost 1 year, although my interest in things Norse and Germanic goes back many years. I can't speak with much conviction in anything else mystical (don't have the knowledge base) but I hope my interest in the runes and the ways of Odin and company will make up for that. Odin be praised!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evie

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 10:15 am

Hello Earl! cheers

So cool you joined us over here!
Welcome welcome welcome!!!! Very Happy
You will like the energies here, I am sure.

P E A C E
Evie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 10:18 am

Welcome to the forum! Its lovely to see you and i hope you have a peaceful time here. If i can help you in any way please let me know. study You know me so no introductions needed.

A big hug and a kiss for you Earl my friend. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 11:24 am

It is wonderful to have you here....

The girls told me that they were conspiring to handcuff you and drag you over here... (they said nothing about whips and candlewax though...), so I had to assume it was for purposes legal and 'above board'...(grins impishly)...

No, seriously, you are most welcome here and I hope that you will open many other 'mystic doors', and be fascinated by what you find...

Thank you so much for joining! Your own amazing energy will bless this board as it flows through here, and I truly hope that you will feel right at home....

Love and rainbows

Raka

Vishwas
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 12:20 pm

Hey Earl, dude welcome to the site.

Nothing is impossible, maybe improbable or immoral, but not impossible. - AARCANUM

BBHoster - Express urself. Free blog's, get one your's today. using our blog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vcvtech.net
flight _of_angelwings

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 4:04 pm

YAY!!!

I'm so glad you are here now. I had searched you out last pm to see if you were feeling ok and then was going to bombared you with the fact it was timeo move in with us over here! Nothing like a change of scenery to lift the spirits, out with the old in with the new!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 4:45 pm

Milady Raka wrote:
It is wonderful to have you here....

The girls told me that they were conspiring to handcuff you and drag you over here... (they said nothing about whips and candlewax though...), so I had to assume it was for purposes legal and 'above board'...(grins impishly)...

No, seriously, you are most welcome here and I hope that you will open many other 'mystic doors', and be fascinated by what you find...

Thank you so much for joining! Your own amazing energy will bless this board as it flows through here, and I truly hope that you will feel right at home....

Love and rainbows

Raka

All aboveboard, lol. I told them to put the whips and wax away and it was a good thing they were accomodating Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm reception Smile I am a wee bit curious about some of the head wear and/or wardrobe choices of some of the avatars here (like Milady, Angel and Suzi). There must be a story there...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runesmisstress

Female
Number of posts : 206

PostSubject: Yey! Earl is here   Sun May 27, 2007 7:00 pm

*Preggy dance arms up in the air* Yey you are here, I am so glad that you came. *Grins and stops dancing as it has taken to much energy out of her* Lost for words now, can't say much but I am glad you are here.

Runesmisstress
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://witchs-haven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Sun May 27, 2007 9:54 pm

EarlofLeicester: "I am a wee bit curious about some of the head wear and/or wardrobe choices of some of the avatars here (like Milady, Angel and Suzi). There must be a story there..."

It's the Sisterhood...the Secret Sisterhood...ok...just the "Hood"...feel like being 'robed'? LOL...

Nick thinks it's because we have only one cape and need to rotate the 'hood'...

Truth is....(coughs) if you look at our main pic on the board, you will see us 'fully robed' and I always liked the look...comfortable, practical and a little mystical....besides it helps a heck of a lot on a bad hair day...

love and rainbows

Raka

EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Mon May 28, 2007 6:08 am

Like the main picture on the home page. Makes sense that many of you would adopt it. Secret societies always give me the heebee-jeebies, but I think I can make an exception for such a charming sisterhood. And, besides, the robe look is pretty cool Smile

If I ever go with an actual pic of me in an avatar, I will consider donning the robe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EarlofLeicester

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Mon May 28, 2007 6:09 am

Runesmisstress wrote:
*Preggy dance arms up in the air* Yey you are here, I am so glad that you came. *Grins and stops dancing as it has taken to much energy out of her* Lost for words now, can't say much but I am glad you are here.

Runesmisstress

Well don't spend all you're energy that way! But if it does get Bridget coming a wee bit sooner, well, maybe not a bad idea Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milady Raka

Female

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   Mon May 28, 2007 6:15 am

LOL!!!

Okiedokie...(rubs her hands together)...now we have to convince Rohini to send a pic too... Nick will stay as he is, since he is our resident Shaman and must look like one...heh...

love and rainbows

Raka

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new home for the Earl of Leicester   

Back to top Go down

A new home for the Earl of Leicester
Page 1 of 1